Cardinal McKeefry Catholic Primary School Facebook Page
Thank you for connecting with us on the Cardinal McKeefry Catholic Primary School Facebook page.
Our school’s Facebook page allows our community to stay up to date with school activities through a medium preferred by an increasing number of people. Accessing and commenting on the Cardinal McKeefry Catholic Primary School Facebook page indicates you have read, understood and accepted our Facebook Page Guidelines as set out below.
Cardinal McKeefry Catholic Primary School Facebook Page Guidelines:
This page has been set up to share details about the happenings at Cardinal McKeefry Catholic Primary School. To ensure this page is a positive reflection of the great things happening at our school we ask you respect our Facebook Page Guidelines.
1. Facebook users who have ‘Liked’ our page are able to comment on the school’s posts and events and on comments by other users. Users are not able to author a post of their own or load media such as video or photos.
2. We do not endorse children under the Facebook age threshold of 13 years creating their own Facebook accounts. We encourage parents to share our page with their children through their accounts and to use our Facebook page as a role model for communication through social media.
3. We encourage you to provide feedback and comments however we ask you be respectful and contribute in a positive and constructive manner. Should you wish to bring a concern to the school’s attention this should be done by contacting the school directly to ensure we are able to deal with this matter in a timely and appropriate manner.
4. The school will not respond directly to requests or messages on Facebook. If you need to contact the school, please speak to your child’s teacher, call us directly on 04 475 3262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Not all of our community wish to use Facebook so please refrain from naming children. You may use adults names in posts when you wish to acknowledge someone’s great work or contribution. We wish our Facebook page to be used to build spirit and for ‘patting someone on the back’ publicly as we believe it goes a long way towards building a positive school and community.
6. As the page administrators we reserve the right to remove any content which we deem to be in breach of these Facebook Page Guidelines. This includes discriminatory, illegal, obscene or misleading/fraudulent comments, spam or any content which may break intellectual property laws.
Should you fail to comply with the Facebook Page Guidelines you may be banned from the Cardinal McKeefry Catholic Primary School Facebook Page