This is a tagged position. A sound knowledge of literacy and numeracy practice with effective integration of ICT are expectations for this position. Read more →
Our school has a uniform code and students are expected to wear the correct uniform to school every day.
Cardinal McKeefry School uniform is currently available through Schooltex at the Postie Plus store in Porirua. While uniform items with the logo need to be purchased in store, all other uniform items are available online at www.schooltex.co.nz
Postie Plus: North City Mega Centre, Semple Street, Porirua
Open: Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm, Thurs 9am – 8pm,
Sat 9am – 5.30pm, Sun 10am – 5pm.
- Maroon/navy tartan box pleat pinafore
- Maroon/navy tartan skort/culotte (optional)
- Maroon/navy skirt (optional for Yr 7 & 8 only; or remove bib from pinafore)
- Navy tights (optional for Winter)
- Grey middle weight shorts worn all year round.
Boys and Girls
- Sky blue polo shirt with school logo (all year)
- Navy polar fleece (1/2 zip) with school logo and/or navy v-neck jersey
- Navy slouch or bucket style sunhat (Terms 1 & 4)
- Footwear: Sandals with no socks (Summer)
- Black school shoesKnee-high navy socksNavy or white ankle socks
Sports Uniform (Yr 4-8)
- Sky/navy PE Top with school logoNavy PE shorts (can also be worn by Yrs 1-3 )
- Sports shoes (worn for PE only)
- Other Uniform items available at Postie PlusNavy polyprops for under polo shirts in winter
- Navy bike pants for under pinafores
- Black School shoes